Our easy-to-use web based FreeDOM software is a powerful yet affordable productivity tool for home health and private duty agencies. FreeDOM will help you lower costs and improve the efficiency of your business. Freedom is an ideal solution for your agency offering clinical, billing, scheduling, and accounting features.
FreeDOM features powerful billing tools that simplify the difficult job of medical accounting. The billing module supports billing for supplies and miscellaneous items as well as clinical & non- clinical encounters. Easily create payments, charges, retractions, write-offs, charge-offs, refunds and reversals.
- CMS 485 form
- User-friendly billing interface
- Database of insurance carriers and procedure codes
- Submit, track, adjust and update claims from one screen
- Bill for any insurance payer electronically e.g., Medicare, Commercial Insurances & Medicaid
- Verify patient Medicare, Medicaid & Commercial Insurances eligibility status in real time, anytime
- Review, adjust, and correct claims in real time electronically
- Reconcile and post Medicare, Medicaid & Commercial Insurance remittances electronically
- Bill secondary and tertiary payers automatically
- Reduce claim rejection with MedAssets CodeCorrect intelligent coding. Every charge is reviewed against a comprehensive code edit; the same technology payers use to deny your claims, enabling you to correct encounters before saving and generating a claim
FreeDOM’s robust Scheduler helps you easily manage your caregivers schedules. Select the time interval view you prefer (day, week, work week, month), the appointment time intervals your agency uses, create your own appointment reasons and custom colors for different appointment types. It also features an appointment finder to quickly find the earliest availabilities, task list, patient recall, and more.
- Visit and Authorization expiration alerts
- Continuity of care – ensuring that the same nurse or practitioner sees the patient for similar or ongoing treatments.
Standard and customized reports tell you everything you need to know about your patients, as well as financial, management and scheduling activities. Users can view or print summary reports—or drill down to whatever level of detail is desired. You also have the ability to e-mail reports as attachments or as links.
FreeDOM simplifies the process for an agency to implement electronic medical records. By providing the ability to migrate current clinical practices (including forms) into FreeDOM, the transition is straightforward for clinicians & caregivers.